Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Write Something!

It's time to write...what the hell about, is beyond me.  I recently read a Pinterest pin...directives really, on a poster here that basically advises one to write, just write, about anything apparently, but I find even this small, seemingly unassuming edict difficult to do.  It supposes the ability to think coherently, which of course is necessary in order to write.  At least that's my thinking.  At any rate, it's very difficult to form any cohesive thoughts at 10 o'clock in the morning on a Monday, what with the constant walk-ins, the phone ringing, and people visiting each other to catch up on what grand and wonderful things they did this weekend, ad nauseam.  Did I mention that I'm at work?  Some of these fine folks like to repeat their weekend feats three and four times just in case you missed how wonderful and fascinating they are.  I don't understand  why bosses aren't roaming the halls, scratching their heads, in search of their wandering chroniclers.

Well, I suppose this is a start, it is writing after all.  Nothing grand, like say writing a paper on how to cure cancer and the like but it is a start.  The difficult thing will be writing on a daily basis and trying not to bore the hell out of people.

Oops...meant to publish this yesterday.

     

1 comment: